This hotel for sale in Chania, Crete is located in the top tourist area of Agia Marina. The hotel consists of 11 apartments and can accommodate up to 45 people. It is built on a plot of 1250 sqms, which is located only 300 meters away from the beach.
The complex was built in 2003 and parts of it (such as the reception area and the lounge) were added afterwards, in 2007. Right now, the hotel needs a partial renovation.
The hotel is developed in two floors, and in two different units which are connected with pathways. Inbetween, there are vibrant garden areas and a big fountain in the centre. Additionally, there is a remaining building density on the plot, something that is also stated in the EOT license of the hotel, which actually refers already to 20 apartments.
Each apartment has a separate bedroom and also a sitting area (the sofas can be turned into extra beds), a kitchenette and a shower room. All apartments have balconies, overlooking either the sea or the garden.
The hotel is air-conditioned throughout and regarding its common-use areas, it features a very spacious reception room, plus an office room next to it, as well as a bright breakfast/lounge area.
- Country: Greece
- Province / State: Crete
- City / Town: Chania
- Property ID 091
- Price €950.000
- Property Type Commercial
- Property status Available
- Rooms 11
- Bedrooms 11
- Bathrooms 11
- Land area 1.250 m2
- Label For sale
- Energy Rating Awaiting Certificate
- State of construction Finished
- Amenities Sea view, Mountain view
- Floors 2
- Parking √
- Garden √
- Heating / Cooling Airco
- Solar panels for water
- Nearby places Agia Marina is a delightful village situated just 9 kms west from Chania city. The area features long, sandy beaches where a variety of water sports are on offer such as jet-skiing, canoes, water skiing and snorkelling, boat trips or the option to just relax. Across the beach of Agia Marina lies the island of Thodorou which is accessible by boat. On Thodorou island one can see the fort ruins, the church of Agios Theodoros and the natural habitat of the Cretan wild goat. The rest of the area’s popular beaches of Agioi Apostoloi, Stalos or Chrysi Akti are at easy access. There is a frequent bus service linking Agia Marina to the city of Chania and to the popular tourist villages and resorts further to the west, such as Platanias with its vibrant night life, bars and cafes. Agia Marina also features a wide variety of traditional tavernas, restaurants, cafes and beach bars. It also has several small supermarkets and a variety of shops.