Built right on the coastline 5 km east of Kissamos town, set in the midst of olive groves and vineyards, this luxury beachfront village development blends classic Cretan architecture with modern sophistication and provides the perfect setting for both holiday home or all-year-round living.
A peaceful and tranquil location, situated close to the famous beach of Falassarna which offers magnificent views and fabulous sunsets. It is also near to a direct route through traditional unspoiled villages on the way to the pink-sand beach of Elafonisi. Kastelli is the closest town and it has all the necessary convenient stores, banks, pharmacies, transport links and, of course, bars and tavernas. Azure Beach is also only a scenic 10-minute drive away from the delightful port of Kolymbari, with its small marina and appealing restaurants. Chania International airport is within 45 minutes drive from here, whereas the romantic Chania Old Town with its winding alleys full of boutiques selling a multitude of goods, the famous restaurant lined harbour-side, and the classy and cosmopolitan Chania centre is reachable by car in about half an hour.
This multi-awarded development consists of 55 villas with pergolas, covered terraces, communal and private plots, six shared swimming pools and landscaped gardens. With the perfume of the olive groves nearby, the properties are a sanctuary from everyday life. The development has been designed to provide easy outdoor living with comfortable interiors.
Different houses – different prices
- Country: Greece
- Province / State: Crete
- City / Town: Kissamos
- Property ID 16
- Price Price on call
- Property Type Villa
- Property status Available
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Size 80 m2
- Label For sale
- Energy Rating E
- State of construction Finished
- Amenities Sea view, Mountain view
- Floors 2
- Parking √
- Garden √
- Terrace √
- Wellness facilities Shared pool
- Heating / Cooling Airco
- Solar panels for water
- Notable aspects * Available with various degree of maintenance, upon agreement * Built with cavity walls for comfortable seasonal or all-year round livingBuilt with cavity walls for comfortable seasonal or all-year round living * Communal parking spaces * Double glazed aluminium windows and shuttersDouble glazed aluminium windows and shutters * Equipped with basic kitchen units and wardrobes for each bedroomEquipped with basic kitchen units and wardrobes for each bedroom * Floor and bathroom tiles throughout the houseFloor and bathroom tiles throughout the house * Furniture pack available upon requestFurniture pack available upon request * interior size 80-100 m2 * Isolative-silicone based-external paint, effective against lime scale and corrosionIsolative-silicone based-external paint, effective against lime scale and corrosion * Landscaped common areas * Non-slippery, tiled terraces and stairsNon-slippery, tiled terraces and stairs * Points ready for installation of air conditioning, telephone and satellite TVPoints ready for installation of air conditioning, telephone and satellite TV * Six communal swimming pools * Solar water heating system with electric immersion heating * Wooden open slats pergolasWooden open slats pergolas Different houses - different prices
- Nearby places If you are interested in buying property in Crete, the region of Kissamos covers the north-west part of Chania, on the island of Crete. It is one of the least developed areas in terms of tourism and it combines a rugged landscape, such as the peninsulas of Gramvoussa and Rodopou, with rolling hills covered in the olive trees. It also boasts some fine beaches, such as Falassarna, which is often selected among the 10 most beautiful beaches globally. The capital of the region is Kastelli (also called Kissamos), with all the amenities and facilities of a town, just 37 kms from the centre of Chania. Kissamos is a town located 37 kms west of Chania centre, on the island of Crete. It is also known as Kastelli Kissamou or simply as Kastelli after the Venetian castle that was there. Kissamos is surrounded by beautiful nature and lovely beaches. It has 3.000 inhabitants and in the recent years it has been developed in the tourism. Kissamos is famous for its agricultural products too, such as wine and olive oil. There is a port and fishing harbour in Kissamos, with a regular ferry connection to Peloponnese. A town museum can be found in the old Venetian governor’s palace and there have been important archaeological finds in the town, including fine mosaics, and the port of Poliniria. Additionally most of the famous sights and beaches can be found in the area, such as Elafonissi, Falassarna and Balos on Cape Gramvoussa. Kissamos offers all the comforts and the facilities that a town can offer. There is a regular public bus service to Chania. The airport of Chania is 56 kms away and the port of Souda 43 kms.