These five villas for sale in Apokoronas are a fantastic opportunity for investment, located in the traditional village of Samonas. The villas are five stone-built maisonettes and they can all accommodate up to 4 people – featuring one double bedroom each.
The villas are all very similar to each other, with handmade wooden furniture and kitchens, fireplaces, wooden staircases, and beautiful bathrooms. They include a lot of antique furniture and objects, traditional handmade curtains and bedding, wooden ceilings and windows, and obvious stones on some walls. Each villa is around 60 sqms, with the bigger ones reaching the surface of 80 sqms. All villas are air-conditioned on both floors, and also have solar and electricity water heater. All the appliances are provided in the kitchens, as well.
The outdoor area is fantastic, completely stone-paved with a round crystal, light blue pool. There are ceramic pots planted with colourful flowers everywhere, as well as all types of outdoor furniture, not only around the pool, but also on the terraces.
The view from every villa is beautiful, as they overlook either the valley or the mountains.
Regarding other facilites in this complex, there is also a gym with a hamam, a kafeneion (cafe), a mini market and even a library.
Additionally, barbeque on a fantastic terrace with a dining table.
This rustic complex has great success as a rental property in the last years and the villas already have all the necessary licenses.
- Country: Greece
- Province / State: Crete
- City / Town: Chania
- Property ID 070
- Price €1.350.000
- Property Type Commercial
- Property status Available
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 1
- Size 60 m2
- Land area 2.000 m2
- Label For sale
- Energy Rating Awaiting Certificate
- State of construction Finished
- Amenities Sea view, Mountain view
- Floors 2
- Garden √
- Terrace √
- Heating / Cooling Fire place, Airco
- Solar panels for water
- Nearby places Apokoronas, Crete is situated at the feet of White Mountains in the north-eastern corner of the prefecture of Chania and is one of the greenest regions of Crete. The area features numerous interesting sights, such as Lake Kournas, the island’s only freshwater lake and the archaeological site of Aptera with its superb views of Souda Bay. Apokoronas features an abundance of historic and picturesque villages with traditional taverns and thriving seaside resorts with beautiful sandy beaches along the coast like Kalyves, Almyrida and Georgioupolis and represents one of the most popular destinations if you are searching to buy property for sale in Crete, Greece.