This hotel for sale in Kalamaki is situated 100 meters from the beach . The most popular tourist area by the beach next to Chania . It consists of a total of 10 apartments ranging from 45 to 80 m2 .
All featuring a sitting and kitchen area a bedroom and a bathroom. Each apartment can accommodate up to four persons.
It is built on a 1600 m2 plot of land with a 70 m2 swimming pool and a 8 person Jacuzzi .
Next to the swimming pool we find the bar area serving breakfasts and snacks .
The Hotel was recently renovated and offers quality features.
All the necessary amenities can be found in a walking distance such as cafes, tavernas, mini markets etc, There is also a frequent bus connection to Chania and the surroundings.
- Country: Greece
- Province / State: Crete
- City / Town: Chania
- Property ID 096
- Price €2.000.000
- Property Type Commercial
- Property status Available
- Bedrooms 10
- Bathrooms 10
- Land area 1.000 m2
- Label For sale
- Energy Rating Awaiting Certificate
- State of construction Finished
- Amenities Sea view
- Floors 1
- Furnished √
- Parking √
- Garden √
- Terrace √
- Wellness facilities Private pool, Jacuzzi
- Heating / Cooling Airco
- Solar panels for water
- Notable aspects 10 Apartments - 40 beds - 1600 m2 plot - 100 m from the Beach - 70 m2 Swimming Pool - Air condition units - Double glazed windows and doors - Quality Fittings - High Occupancy
- Nearby places Nea Kydonia extends west from Chania city and features a long coastline of beautiful beaches stretching all the way to the peninsula of Rodopou. It is a lively area with high tourism activity in the summer featuring many tourist resort areas such as the villages of Platanias and Agia Marina with their abundance of hotels, restaurants, cafes, clubs and shops. A lush countryside awaits the visitor only slightly inland from the coast, featuring mainly citrus orchards and a large number of traditional villages which can be visited on daytrips. Galatas village is known for its history since it is the field of many battles fought and features the Battle Monument of Crete and a museum in its central square. At Alikianos village, one can visit the church of Ai Kyr Giannis and in Meskla, the fountains and the Byzantine church of Christ.