Designed by Spit Moe!!!
This brand new villa for sale is being constructed in the area of Kissamos, in the village of Faleliana and will be completed in the end of 2021.
The villa has a surface of 151 sqms and includes 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. It is built on a 485 sqm plot of land with fantastic view of the sea and mountains. Next to it, there is another almost identical villa. However, each property can still enjoy privacy, due to their layout and orientation.
The design is very modern, with luxury touches and has taken advantage of the view in the best way possible. Some of the bedrooms feature corner windows, offering stunning view. There is also a basement/ closed garage with a surface of 53 sqms.
The property is being built according to the highest standards regarding insulation, heating, tiling, plumbing, etc. There is also a detailed technical description available.
The outdoor area is beautiful and features a private pool of 23 sqms, a wooden deck terrace and also an in & out concept that connects the living room area to the terrace. There will also be enough space for someone to place a hot tub and a barbeque
- Country: Greece
- Province / State: Crete
- City / Town: Kissamos
- Property ID 113
- Price €440.000
- Property Type Villa
- Property status Available
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Size 151 m2
- Land area 485 m2
- Label For sale
- Energy Rating Awaiting Certificate
- State of construction Under construction
- Amenities Sea view, Mountain view
- Floors 3
- Garage √
- Parking √
- Garden √
- Terrace √
- Wellness facilities Private pool
- Heating / Cooling Central heating, Airco
- Solar panels for water
- Notable aspects Amazing design - with eye for details - high quality materials
- Nearby places If you are interested in buying property in Crete, the region of Kissamos covers the north-west part of Chania, on the island of Crete. It is one of the least developed areas in terms of tourism and it combines a rugged landscape, such as the peninsulas of Gramvoussa and Rodopou, with rolling hills covered in the olive trees. It also boasts some fine beaches, such as Falassarna, which is often selected among the 10 most beautiful beaches globally. The capital of the region is Kastelli (also called Kissamos), with all the amenities and facilities of a town, just 37 kms from the centre of Chania. Kissamos is a town located 37 kms west of Chania centre, on the island of Crete. It is also known as Kastelli Kissamou or simply as Kastelli after the Venetian castle that was there. Kissamos is surrounded by beautiful nature and lovely beaches. It has 3.000 inhabitants and in the recent years it has been developed in the tourism. Kissamos is famous for its agricultural products too, such as wine and olive oil. There is a port and fishing harbour in Kissamos, with a regular ferry connection to Peloponnese. A town museum can be found in the old Venetian governor’s palace and there have been important archaeological finds in the town, including fine mosaics, and the port of Poliniria. Additionally most of the famous sights and beaches can be found in the area, such as Elafonissi, Falassarna and Balos on Cape Gramvoussa. Kissamos offers all the comforts and the facilities that a town can offer. There is a regular public bus service to Chania. The airport of Chania is 56 kms away and the port of Souda 43 kms.