LUXURY VILLA WITH BEAUTIFUL SEA VIEWS
This is a villa for sale next to the sea in Chania, located in the area of Platanias. It is a 2-storey, 3-bedroom designer house with a swimming pool on a private plot of 2650sqms with beautiful sea and mountain views. It has 200sqms of living space and an extra garage of 70sqms, which can also accommodate a playroom or storage area.
This villa will be built to our usual very high standards of quality and includes a long list of features as standard in the price, such as stone finishing details, tiled swimming pool, full underfloor heating, air-conditioning, designer fitted kitchen equipped with electrical goods, full insulation and much more.
This off plan home will be specially built and equipped for comfortable year-round living and any prospective buyer has the possibility to make changes on the suggested plans.
- Country: Greece
- Province / State: Crete
- City / Town: Chania
- Property ID REF 054
- Price €650.000
- Property Type Villa
- Property status Off plan
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Size 200 m2
- Land area 2.650 m2
- Label For sale
- Garages 1
- State of construction Off plan
- Amenities Sea view, Mountain view
- Floors 2
- Wellness facilities Private pool
- Heating / Cooling Airco
- Solar panels for water
- Notable aspects Off plan villa of 200sqms, on private land plot of 2650sqms - semi-basement garage of 70sqms - 3 bedrooms - Private swimming pool - Beautiful sea and mountain views - Designer fitted kitchen with electrical appliances - Energy efficient electrical under floor heating and air conditioning - Solar panel water heating system, for free hot water year round -Full structural insulation in walls, floor, ceiling and columns - Full damp-proofing to prevent rising damp - Close to shops, mini market, restaurants
- Nearby places Platanias Village is situated on the western part of Crete just 10 kilometers from Chania city centre, on the highway to Kastelli. It is an attractive holiday resort with quality hotels, excellent services and breath-taking sceneries. Platanias is also famous for the 4 kms white shining sandy beach, which was given for 7 years in the row, the blue flag a hallmark of quality of EEC for clean and organized beaches. Apart from the touristic development, Platanias is still famous for its agricultural products, such as citrus fruit, oranges and olive oil together with warm and hospitable local people. There is a frequent bus connection to Chania and its surrounding villages. Platanias is just 34 kms away from Chania International Airport and 22 kms from Souda Port.