Everything about this Houses is impressive – artistically and architecturally. It is simply a
masterpiece. The complex is designed for living a comfortable lifestyle in a grand setting. It is a blend of
beautiful stone work carried out by master craftsmen with specially selected wood and modern finishes
using all the latest technology which make this a superior and extraordinary houses which will be extremely
comfortable to live in all year round! All of these houses are designed for the top end of the market, to
exceed your expectations and to provide serenity, privacy and luxurious comfort.
• Plot size: 1764,89 sqm.
• House size: House A 71,29 sqm, House B 105,56 sqm, House C 101,76 sqm,
• Pools: 30,60 sqm.
• Terraces/Verandas on the upper floor covered with excellent quality wooden pergolas
• Pergola areas on the ground and upper floors covered with excellent quality wooden pergola
All the villas are designed under the standards of the Hellenic Touristic Organization (EOT) and can have all
the certificates needed to be rented!
All the villas are constructed according to strict anti-earthquake regulations based on up-to-date
legislation in conjunction with a superior quality of construction and wide variety of materials. The
unique and exclusive architect designs means that no two units are the same.
- Country: Greece
- Province / State: Crete
- City / Town: Rethymnon
- Property ID 042
- Price €310.000
- Property Type Villa
- Property status Off plan
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Size 105 m2
- Land area 1.764 m2
- Label For sale, Projects
- State of construction Off plan
- Amenities Sea view, Mountain view
- Floors 2
- Parking √
- Garden √
- Terrace √
- Wellness facilities Private pool
- Heating / Cooling Fire place, Airco
- Solar panels for water
- Nearby places Rethymnon is located on the western side of Crete, between the prefectures of Chania and Heraklion. It is full of magnificent beaches, interesting archaeological sites, Byzantine churches, lovely villages and lively resorts. Rethymnon is the capital of the area and is a town with intense medieval architecture and a lovely Venetian port. Bali, Agia Galini, Plakias Stavromenos and Adelianos Kampos are among the most popular beach resorts in the area, while a drive around will bring you to innumerable secluded coves for total privacy. Interesting sights to visit in the region are the historical Monasteries of Preveli and Arkadi, the Ideon Cave where god Zeus was raised according to mythology and the many other gorges in the inland of Rethymnon.