This seafront apartment hotel is situated on the west side of Chania town, in the area of Nea Kydonia. It is built on a plot of land of 1.200 sqms and consists of 27 apartments, a swimming pool, a pool bar and a restaurant. The views over the Cretan sea and Theodorou island are amazing.
All the necessary amenities can be found in a walking distance such as cafes, tavernas, mini markets etc, There is also a frequent bus connection to Chania and the surroundings.
- Country: Greece
- Province / State: Crete
- City / Town: Chania
- Property ID 102
- Price €3.150.000
- Property Type Apartment, Commercial
- Property status Available
- Rooms 27
- Bedrooms 27
- Bathrooms 27
- Land area 1.200 m2
- Label For sale
- Energy Rating Awaiting Certificate
- State of construction Finished
- Amenities Sea view, Mountain view
- Floors 1
- Wellness facilities Private pool
- Heating / Cooling Airco
- Solar panels for water
- Nearby places Nea Kydonia extends west from Chania city and features a long coastline of beautiful beaches stretching all the way to the peninsula of Rodopou. It is a lively area with high tourism activity in the summer featuring many tourist resort areas such as the villages of Platanias and Agia Marina with their abundance of hotels, restaurants, cafes, clubs and shops. A lush countryside awaits the visitor only slightly inland from the coast, featuring mainly citrus orchards and a large number of traditional villages which can be visited on daytrips. Galatas village is known for its history since it is the field of many battles fought and features the Battle Monument of Crete and a museum in its central square. At Alikianos village, one can visit the church of Ai Kyr Giannis and in Meskla, the fountains and the Byzantine church of Christ.