This villa for sale in Akrotiri, Chania is located only a few meters away from the beach. The villa is large, features 6 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, a gym, a sauna, a billiard room with a bar and much more.
The outdoor area of the property is fantastic, as the gardens are fully landscaped, the pool is of 80 sqms and there is also a barbeque area and a fountain. There are also two parking spots on the plot. The balconies are really big and offer seaview, mountain view, plus view of the pool.
The villa has everything that one can imagine, indoors and outdoors. Specifically, there are the following amenities: central heating, air-conditioning units, satelite tv, ping-pong table, a fully equipped kitchen with high quality appliances and all the house furnishings. Also, very spacious sitting and dining areas, both inside and outside, marble staircases, renovated bathrooms, all kinds of garden furniture and space for a playground.
All of the above make the property ideal for an all year round residence or for turning it into a rental property that can accommodate more than 10 people, offering luxury and stunning views.
- Country: Greece
- Province / State: Crete
- City / Town: Chania
- Property ID 078
- Price €1.700.000
- Property Type Villa
- Property status Available
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 10
- Size 1.429 m2
- Land area 550 m2
- Label For sale
- Energy Rating Awaiting Certificate
- State of construction Finished
- Amenities Sea view, Mountain view, Private
- Floors 2
- Parking √
- Garden √
- Terrace √
- Wellness facilities Private pool
- Heating / Cooling Fire place, Airco
- Solar panels for water
- Nearby places Stavros, Crete is a seaside village located 17km northeast of Chania, at the northernmost edge of Akrotiri peninsular. One characteristic feature of the area is the very steep camel-shaped mountain Vardies rising opposite the harbour of Stavros. The mountain is famous, because there were filmed scenes for the film “Zorba the Greek”, where Anthony Quinn danced the famous Sirtaki Dance in 1964. Then Stavros was a humble small fishing village. Today the region has become a major tourist resort with many hotels and important tourist infrastructures, as well as a preffered destination to buy property in Crete. The two beautiful beaches of the area have contributed to the development of the area.