These two villas for sale in Chania are located next to the sea in the village of Kamisiana, in the area of Kissamos. At the moment, the houses are two unfinished bungalows that are planned to be converted into two luxury, contemporary designer villas with private pools. The plans have just been created and customized by an architect, inspired by the timeless Cretan architecture that has seaview as its highlight.
The two villas are an amazing opportunity for investment because of the seaview, their distance from the sea, the level of luxury, as well as the large private plot of 2920 sqms, offering potential for tennis court, playground, gardens, etc.
The properties are located just 228 meters from the sea and still, only 300 meters from the centre of the village.
One villa is designed to be of 123 sqms and the other one of 220 sqms, both featuring private pools of 30+ sqms, barbeque and garages.
The villas will be built based on the highest standards of construction which will include a long list of features regarding floors, heating, kitchens, etc.
The listed price refers to the project when finished and for both of the villas. The villas are best to be purchased together, not only when used as an investment, but also as an all year round residence. However, in case of separate purchase, the larger villa is for sale at 570,000€ and the other one at 470,000€.
- Country: Greece
- Province / State: Crete
- City / Town: Kissamos
- Property ID 065
- Price €950.000
- Property Type Villa
- Property status Off plan
- Rooms 3
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 8
- Size 343 m2
- Land area 2.920 m2
- Label For sale
- Energy Rating off plan project
- State of construction Off plan
- Amenities Sea view, Mountain view
- Floors 1
- Parking √
- Garden √
- Terrace √
- Wellness facilities Private pool
- Heating / Cooling Airco
- Solar panels for water
- Nearby places If you are interested in buying property in Crete, the region of Kissamos covers the north-west part of Chania, on the island of Crete. It is one of the least developed areas in terms of tourism and it combines a rugged landscape, such as the peninsulas of Gramvoussa and Rodopou, with rolling hills covered in the olive trees. It also boasts some fine beaches, such as Falassarna, which is often selected among the 10 most beautiful beaches globally. The capital of the region is Kastelli (also called Kissamos), with all the amenities and facilities of a town, just 37 kms from the centre of Chania. Kissamos is a town located 37 kms west of Chania centre, on the island of Crete. It is also known as Kastelli Kissamou or simply as Kastelli after the Venetian castle that was there. Kissamos is surrounded by beautiful nature and lovely beaches. It has 3.000 inhabitants and in the recent years it has been developed in the tourism. Kissamos is famous for its agricultural products too, such as wine and olive oil. There is a port and fishing harbour in Kissamos, with a regular ferry connection to Peloponnese. A town museum can be found in the old Venetian governor’s palace and there have been important archaeological finds in the town, including fine mosaics, and the port of Poliniria. Additionally most of the famous sights and beaches can be found in the area, such as Elafonissi, Falassarna and Balos on Cape Gramvoussa. Kissamos offers all the comforts and the facilities that a town can offer. There is a regular public bus service to Chania. The airport of Chania is 56 kms away and the port of Souda 43 kms.