TWO VILLAS ON AN AMAZING SETTING
These two villas for sale in Kissamos. Each villa features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The location is amazing with unobstructed views of the sea. Both villas enjoy the same unbelievable seaview from their elevated position and also enjoy full privacy.
The layout of the properties is quite similar, almost identical.
On the ground floor, one can find the bedrooms and bathrooms of the property. On the first floor, there is the living room and kitchen area, both overlooking the sea. The whole kitchen area is surrounded by glass windows, while the living room has direct access to the terrace. The main materials used are wood, glass and stone. At the basement (which still offers view of the sea), there is also a gym area and a sauna. Outside on the same level, there is a barbeque area, another terrace for dining, plus outdoor kitchen and of course the 40 sqm pool.
The only difference between the two villas is that one of them has one extra bathroom on the ground floor (3 in total) and a bigger outdoor dining area with barbeque. The second villa features a barbeque as well, but has more space for sunbeds, instead of a dining table, plus a jacuzzi.
The architecture of the villas is truly unique, as they have been designed by a famous local architect. The setting is captivating, too.
The villas have been operating as vacation villas and have had great success. They have also received a world’s best luxury villa award
- Country: Greece
- Province / State: Crete
- City / Town: Kissamos
- Property ID 109
- Price €3.150.000
- Property Type Villa
- Property status Available
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Size 145 m2
- Label For sale
- Energy Rating Awaiting Certificate
- State of construction Finished
- Amenities Sea view, Mountain view, Private
- Floors 1
- Parking √
- Garden √
- Terrace √
- Wellness facilities Private pool
- Heating / Cooling Fire place, Airco
- Solar panels for water
- Nearby places If you are interested in buying property in Crete, the region of Kissamos covers the north-west part of Chania, on the island of Crete. It is one of the least developed areas in terms of tourism and it combines a rugged landscape, such as the peninsulas of Gramvoussa and Rodopou, with rolling hills covered in the olive trees. It also boasts some fine beaches, such as Falassarna, which is often selected among the 10 most beautiful beaches globally. The capital of the region is Kastelli (also called Kissamos), with all the amenities and facilities of a town, just 37 kms from the centre of Chania. Kissamos is a town located 37 kms west of Chania centre, on the island of Crete. It is also known as Kastelli Kissamou or simply as Kastelli after the Venetian castle that was there. Kissamos is surrounded by beautiful nature and lovely beaches. It has 3.000 inhabitants and in the recent years it has been developed in the tourism. Kissamos is famous for its agricultural products too, such as wine and olive oil. There is a port and fishing harbour in Kissamos, with a regular ferry connection to Peloponnese. A town museum can be found in the old Venetian governor’s palace and there have been important archaeological finds in the town, including fine mosaics, and the port of Poliniria. Additionally most of the famous sights and beaches can be found in the area, such as Elafonissi, Falassarna and Balos on Cape Gramvoussa. Kissamos offers all the comforts and the facilities that a town can offer. There is a regular public bus service to Chania. The airport of Chania is 56 kms away and the port of Souda 43 kms.